Come enjoy a 5-course meal & a night of jazz by the Dan Skakun Trio.
Joined by Josh McHan on the Upright Bass and Bobby Cairns on Guitar, Dan Skakun has been performing for almost 40 years now.
Originally from Edmonton, Dan Skakun started playing jazz drums when he was just 12 years-old. He later spent 7 years studying music in Montreal, and 2 years studying in New York—learning from all the greats. Skakun has studied with Kenny Washington, Joe Morello, and Sir Roland Hanna.
Since returning to Edmonton, Skakun has had the pleasure of playing with the likes of P. J. Perry, Tommy Banks, David “Fathead” Newman, Jim Head and Slide Hampton.
Canapés: Goat Cheese Tartlet Cherry Tomato Confit, Fresh Mozzarella Arancini, and Tuna Tartar Stuffed Cucumber Cups
Winter Salad: Artisan lettuce, pomegranate vinaigrette, candied pecans, goat cheese, fig
Soup: Beet consommé with wild mushroom tortellini
The main course will be your choice of:
- Porcini Mushroom Crusted Alberta Beef Tenderloin - with wild mushroom and port jus, celery root mash, and winter vegetables
- Four Whistle Farms Goose - with plum Cabernet sauce, rosemary baby potatoes, and winter vegetables
- Icelandic Char – fresh herb crusted, beet, quinoa & ricotta cake, and aspragus
Dessert will be your choice of:
- Coconut Pavlova - with passionfruit jam and lychee
- Poppyseed Torte - with Grand Marnier buttercream and orange curd
- Flourless Chocolate Cake - with raspberry sauce
Seatings available from 5pm to 10pm.
ONLINE TICKETS SOLD OUT. Limited tickets may be available by calling the Glasshouse Bistro at 780 651 7361.